Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bodyline's L322 JSK (in pink) Review~ Positive!

click here for product's page
I had been eyeing this JSK for such a looooong time! After trying several black pieces and just not feeling 100% right, I took the plunge and bought myself a piece in pink (my favorite color). I am so happy I did!


This pic shows the true color.

[insert opinions about jsk]

  • Price: $43 (or $29.26 using the Yen TrickGood price for lolitas on a budget and for beginners.
  • Fabric: This is one of Bodyline's cotton dresses so it's one of the nice dresses. It's not a lined dress but it's not super thin. It has decent weight to it (don't read as heavy!) The fabric is ever so slightly stretchy.
  • Print: From the look of the site, I thought it was sort of like a cherry blossom print. It sort of is? Hahah I don't know, it's not exactly what I thought it'd be but the flowers are cute and small with little leaves and a white geometric dotted pattern throughout. It's nice and subtle, I like it!
  • Lace: There's lace lined around the straps and top of the bodice. The lace is not scratchy at all, it's very soft, probably cotton!
  • Fit: Super comfy JSK! Can easily wear it all day with no problem. 
  • Details: The three bows down the front are grosgrain ribbon. No detachable bow. Waist ties are not detachable. Zipper seems to be pretty good quality. Has a side zipper and shirring in the back with corset lacing but it's strung through delicate lace so I'm not sure that would last long (which is fine by me. I hate corset lacing in the back of a dress so I removed the satin ribbon)
And here's a worn picture:

Still don't own white tights... Why???
Oh and I'm coincidentally wearing the same blouse as the model haha!
I hope you found this review helpful! If you have any additional questions, feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment