Friday, October 11, 2013

3 Secrets for Someone Just Getting into Lolita Fashion

I'm so excited to introduce Lolita Blog Carnival posts into my blog! For those that don't know what it is, Lolita Blog Carnival is a weekly blog post done by a group of lolitas that discuss the same topic relating to lolita fashion.

This week's topic is a little funny to me because I'm technically just getting into the fashion! Even though I've been admiring the fashion for over 7 years, I only now just started dressing in the clothes. Don't be fooled though, I've definitely picked up a few things for those of you that are completely new!

1. This video will help you coordinate like a pro.

Seriously guys, when I found this video I swore I heard angels singing. It teaches you how to balance your colors in a coord so it looks perfect!



2. This video will tell you all you need to know about Bodyline.

Don't be the newbie that asks "Is Bodyline a good place to shop?". Everybody hates when this question is asked because there's hundreds of reviews that say it's good but most newbies don't bother to do their research! This video not only shows you that Bodyline is good but also shows you what items are best and tips!


3. This video will teach you how to tie the perfect waist bow

A shopgirl from Baby the Stars Shine Bright teaches you how to tie the perfect bow, need I say more?


So there you have it! These videos are some pretty great resources to make a brand new lolita feel less worried about being new. They helped me a lot and I hope they are useful to some of you too!

Other cuties talking about this:

No comments:

Post a Comment